Introduction to OpenRefine
- Learn how to download and install the OpenRefine software
- Understand OpenRefine's data-editing capabilities
- Determine ways OpenRefine can be useful in your daily library work
Staff who work with library data and/or metadata
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- Course requirements: attend live online sessions or view recordings; complete one homework assignment.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed minium requirements page.
This course consists of one 2-hour session.
Instructor: Emily Nimsakont - firstname.lastname@example.org
Continuing Education Credit:
Contact Hours: 2
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm CST
|Amigos Member||$ 95.00|