Cataloging with RDA
- Build descriptions of resources using RDA Core elements
- Articulate relationships between works, expressions, manifestations and items and between resources and persons, families and corporate bodies using RDA vocabularies
- Use the RDA Toolkit (both the current interface and the beta site) to identify rules relevant to describing resources and creating access points.
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- Short homework assignments are required after each session.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed minium requirements page.
This course consists of four 2-hour sessions.
10:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
|Amigos Member Individual Registration||$ 305.00|
|Non-member Individual Registration||$ 350.00|