Association Management Services
- Financial Management
Through its financial management services, Amigos has the expertise not only to meet general bookkeeping needs but also introduce "best practices" to organizations whose accounting systems lack sophistication or who are new to the non-profit accounting environment. Specific accounting services include general ledger maintenance, accounts payable and receivable processing, financial statement design and preparation, and consultation on budget matters.
- Membership Management
Amigos Library Services is experienced in managing membership systems. We are able to create and maintain membership databases, provide membership reports, as well as create and support membership registration portals.
- Tradeshow Management
We handle all areas of tradeshow operation, from requesting bids from exposition companies to soliciting vendors to exhibit at your event, we can help you put on a successful tradeshow.
- Meeting Management
Amigos Library Services can arrange and coordinate meeting dates and locations, facilitate agenda development, send reports and documents to attendees, advise on best practices, and provide electronic storage for meeting minutes and documents.
- Current Clients
- Association of Bookmobile and Outreach Services
- Association of Southeastern Research Libraries
- Consortium of College and University Media Centers
- Library Marketing Conference Group
- Louisiana Library Association
- Missouri Evergreen
- Missouri Library Association
- Missouri Libraries 2 Go
- Oklahoma Library Association
- St. Louis Regional Library Network
- Western Council of State Libraries
- Wyoming Library Association
For more information, contact Tracy Byerly at Amigos, email@example.com or 800-843-8482, ext. 2893.