Assemble a Strong Engineering Collection
The Emerald Engineering eJournal Collection includes 18 internationally recognized double-blind peer-reviewed journals covering all major aspects of engineering and technology. With 16 of the journal titles in the collection carrying Thomson Reuter’s ISI rankings, you have the assurance that you will be equipping your users with the best research in the field.
A high quality, self-contained online collection, all content is delivered through a simple search facility which can be used by multiple users at the same time. With no embargoes, you also get immediate access to articles as they are published.
Drawing from research across four Engineering disciplines, Advanced Automation, Computational Mathematics, Electronics Manufacture and Packaging and Materials Science and Engineering, all journals in the Emerald Engineering eJournal Collection have an international editorial advisory board ensuring a truly global perspective from thought leaders within the field.
2010 Emerald Engineering Title List
- Aircraft Engineering and Aerospace Technology*
- Anti-Corrosion Methods and Materials*
- Assembly Automation*
- Circuit World*
- COMPEL: The International Journal for Computation and Mathematics in Electrical and Electronic Engineering*
- Engineering Computations*
- Industrial Lubrication and Tribology*
- Industrial Robot*
- International Journal of Clothing Science and Technology*
- International Journal of Intelligent Computing and Cybernetics
- International Journal of Numerical Methods in Heat and Fluid Flow*
- International Journal of Structural Integrity (launching in 2010)
- Microelectronics International*
- Pigment & Resin Technology*
- Rapid Prototyping Journal*
- Sensor Review*+
- Soldering & Surface Mount Technology*
*ISI ranked journal
+ Sensor Review will get its first impact factor in 2010
For more information about the Emerald Engineering eJournal Collection contact firstname.lastname@example.org.