Useful tips to ensure timely shipments
Follow these useful tips to save staff time and ensure timely shipments:
- Use the TAE Label Maker to create shipping labels for TAE, KLE, MALA and Mobius libraries. A user’s guide is available at https://www.amigos.org/sites/default/files/tae_labelmaker_guide.pdf. For password assistance, contact the TAE office at email@example.com.
- Update your participant list. Click here, to help prevent delays due to returned or lost shipments.
- Pack your items properly to ensure safe passage through our courier service.
- Make sure the label is clearly visible and secured to the package. Place a strip of Scotch® tape on the inside flap of the window on the nylon bags to present the label from slipping out during transit.
- Check for the barcode on all TAE/TExpress purple nylon bags, and add a barcode label to all items not shipped in the bags. Barcodes help us locate missing items and ensure that your items reach their destinations in a timely manner.
- Designate a TAE pick-up/drop-off location separate from your United States Postal Service pick-up location.