Come Learn About Our Newest Vendor Partner: Social Explorer!
Webinar: Thursday, February 27, 2pm -3pm CST | Learn About Social Explorer at The Amigos Library Services Webinar
Explore Your World, Share Your Insights – www.socialexplorer.com
Rich Data Library
over 500,000 data indicators
Examine current and historical wealth of data at national, state, county, ZIP, neighborhood, and many other geographic levels:
- The entire U.S. Census 1790-2010, as well as U.S. Decennial Censuses on 2010 Geographies – reallocated data
- The entire American Community Survey 2005-2017
- The presidential, congressional, senatorial and gubernatorial results from the Atlas of U.S. Presidential Elections 1912-2018 Social Explorer Tract Estimates 2016 and Projections 2022
- Various Crime, Business, Environmental, Religion, and Health Data
- International data (United Kingdom Census, Canadian Census, Eurostat, World Development Indicators, Irish religions and population data
- Plus new data sources added throughout the year.
Invaluable Research and Teaching Tool
- Visualize data with customizable, user-friendly maps, allowing unparalleled exploration of demographic and social change, revealing the patterns buried in raw numbers.
- Export, save, and print maps and reports for professional looking reports, presentations, and graphics.
- Create multi-map presentations with the interactive slideshows tool for in-depth comparisons and story-telling.
- Create data reports at all geographic levels, including state, county, census tract, block group, zip code, and census place.
For more info contact Nicole CeBallos at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-843-8482, ext. 2853