Amigos Online Conferences - Easy to Access. Meaningful to Attend.
As an added benefit of Amigos Library Services membership, all Amigos online conferences are now free of charge to the staff of Amigos member institutions.
Amigos Library Services presents several online conferences each year exploring topics and trends of current interest to the library community. These one to two day events are a great value with:
- Knowledgeable speakers
- Interesting content
- No travel expense
- Access to all sessions through archived recordings
- Networking with colleagues
- Amigos Member Conference - Untapped Potential: Discovering and Developing the Leader Within - Wednesday, May 15, 2019
- Topical Conference (subject TBD) - Oct 10, 2019
- Topical Conference (subject TBD) - Dec 5, 2019
For those unable to attend any of our past online conferences, archived recordings are available. Visit each conference website for registration information.
- Open Doors: Reaching Underserved Populations - originally presented February 28, 2019
- The Future of Cataloging: RDA, Linked Data and More - originally presented November 8, 2018
- Speak Up – Advocating for You and Your Library - originally presented September 12, 2018
- Amigos Member Conference: Maximizing Your Resources – Saving $$, Saving Time - originally presented May 16, 2018
- Wrangling Library Data: Analytics, Dashboards, and Spreadsheets - originally presented February 22, 2018