Candidates for election to the Amigos Board of Directors
The Amigos Library Services Nominating Committee has announced the slate of candidates for election in May to the Amigos Library Services Board of Directors. Candidate and voting information will be sent to the designated Voting Representatives of Amigos member institutions as part of an upcoming Call to Meeting.
Amigos Nominating Committee slate of candidates includes the following:
Candidates for Board of Directors (Librarian) – three to be elected for a three-year term
- Ms. Jennifer Eldridge, Library Director, Longview Public Library, Longview, TX
- Ms. Valerie Nye, Library Director, Santa Fe Community College Library, Santa Fe, NM
- Ms. Paula Settoon, Dean of Libraries and Knowledge Management, Tulsa Community College, Tulsa, OK
- Ms. Debbie Hathaway, Acquisitions & Collection Development Librarian, University of Dallas, Dallas, TX
Candidate for Board of Directors (Independent) – one to be elected for a three-year term
- Ms. Chris LeBeau, Emerita IV Librarian, University of Missouri-Kansas City, Kansas City, MO
The Amigos Board of Directors expresses its thanks to the members of the Nominating Committee: Ms. Sheila Johnson, Dean of Libraries, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK and Ms. Jennifer Strayhorn, Director, Texarkana Public Library, Texarkana, TX; and Trisha Mooney, Amigos Staff Liaison.