ProQuest Webinars in July
Upcoming ProQuest webinars include using primary sources for DEI, text and data mining and product demos. Check out the scheduled topics for July.
- Text and Data Mining in the Classroom: Lessons from Wayne State University - July 21, 2:00 p.m. EDT
Text and data mining (TDM) is an essential skill across disciplines, but historically, it’s only been accessible to those with experience in data collection, data manipulation and coding. In this webinar, you'll see how Wayne State University library is making TDM accessible to students regardless of their ability to code.
- Product Update - What's New with Primo - July 20 11:00 am EDT
Learn about the most recent release and what’s coming next. Ask us questions, provide feedback and share your ideas.
- Product Update - What's New with Summon - July 21 11:00 am EDT
Learn about the most recent release, preview what's coming, and get answers to your questions.
- Product Update - Key Strategies for Summon Customers: What We’ve Learned from the Pandemic - July 29, 11:00 a.m. EDT
Explore strategies Summon customers used to reach patrons and promote their library resources in an online environment. Learn to:
- Set up your proxy
- Leverage and reconfigure your library search box to be more easily accessible
- Communicate relevant library information to patrons using widgets
- Better manage your E-resources through data activation, linking and rights management