Metadata Principles and Practices Series
Do you catalog? Do you plan digital projects? Do you wish to better understand the role of metadata and how it works? Through online workshops and coursework, this four-part series entitled Metadata Principles & Practices will expand your knowledge and prepare you for the optional micro-credentialing project and requirements.
* This course is eligible for Micro-Credentialing (optional) - What is Micro-Credentialing?
- Complete the following courses:
- Complete extra requirements for Micro-credentialing participants:
- Extra homework per course
- Extra capstone project (extra $70 fee) - information on the capstone project here